MWWPR are recruiting for a Senior / Account Manager! Please find the job description below. If you think this role is for you we are keen to hear from you! Contact Eleanor Crossman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MWW is one of the top five independent PR agencies globally. It entered the UK market in 2013 through acquisition and has more than doubled in size since then. We represent brands including Sky Media, News UK, Starcom, Bloomberg Media, Bauer Media and Shutterstock. The London office brings together small agency culture and big agency resources making it an excellent environment to get a wide variety of experience as well as potentially working with our other specialist teams across eight offices in the US.
We are growing quickly and with some recent new business wins we are looking to expand and develop the team.
We’re looking for a candidate who is just like us! Our team is vibrant, fun-loving, passionate about what we do and we want to find a candidate who will enjoy being in the lively atmosphere of our London office. You will have a minimum of four years’ experience in an agency environment, working on media, advertising or technology clients. You will be an ambitious self-starter; a team player who is happy to get on and run with a project as well as take part in client discussions around their comms strategy.
This role will involve support on B2B accounts working primarily on UK-centric clients. The right candidate will be expected to act as the key daily client contact on accounts reporting in to an account director or higher and managing at least one report on all accounts.
Job title: Senior/ Account manager
Location/ base: 56a Poland Street, London, W1F 7NN
Hours: 9.30 – 5.30 Monday to Thursday, 9.30 – 4.30 Friday
Reports to/ line manager: Senior/ Account director
Direct/ indirect reports: Account executives and interns
Day-to-day campaign management and implementation for a portfolio of corporate and B2B accounts within the technology, media and telecommunications sector.
- Lead on tactical implementation planning and contribute to wider strategic plans in response to client briefs.
- Track account activities against approved client plans to ensure the team is delivering against set objectives and agreed deliverables.
- Establish yourself as first point-of-contact for clients to discuss day-to-day account activities.
- Be proactive in all areas, from client media opportunities and development of junior staff through to incremental new business and marketing of the agency
- Track and flag industry news developments, offering advice when relevant, to demonstrate relevant knowledge and understanding of your account portfolio.
- Build and maintain relationships with media contacts to support implementation of client campaigns.
- Oversee and support junior team members in campaign implementation and administration to meet client expectations.
- Update senior team on account status and concerns as appropriate and arrange support as required to deliver on client expectations.
- Support junior team in their career progression through running formal and informal training sessions and acting as a mentor and line manager where appropriate.
- Support the new business process to help drive agency development.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, including weekly staff meetings and client calls, and other activities as required.
- Attend and participate in learning activities and training to maintain and develop your knowledge and skills.
- Follow the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
- Perform other activities as and when required to fulfil the purpose and requirements of your role.