“MWWPR is always seeking new talent to join our team. If you’ve got what it takes to Matter More in PR then please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or check our LinkedIn page for any current vacancies”
Job title: PR Intern
Location/ base: 56a Poland Street, London, W1F 7NN
Hours: 9.30 – 5.30 Monday to Thursday, 9.30 – 4.30 Friday
Line manager: Account Manager
Day-to-day administrative and implementational support across defined B2B and B2C accounts broadly within the technology, media and telecommunications sector as well as for agency initiatives with a focus on marketing.
- Own account administration activities to include coverage tracking and reporting, media list updates and events, awards and features searches across defined client portfolio.
- Support relevant account AE/s with pitching around key announcements and issues to secure client coverage and media opportunities.
- Coordinate newspaper review and headline summary across account executive team and share with wider team on a daily basis to identify key news stories of client relevance.
- Work with senior management team to develop and implement marketing activities including event organisation and attendance, research and creative mailer development to drive new business leads.
- Contribute to MWWPR UK’s social media feeds, increasing relevance and volume of UK content and strengthening UK office’s online presence.
- Attend relevant industry events and provide feedback on key points of interest to wider UK team, building knowledge across agency.
- Attend and participate in meetings, including weekly staff meetings, and other activities as required.
- Attend and participate in intern-specific and broader agency-learning activities and training to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Follow the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
- Perform other activities as and when required to fulfil the purpose and requirements of your role.